Monday, September 7, 2009

Well today was pretty uneventful. I went to class, Aced my Japanese test, and then went shopping for food products at wally world. Exciting. I am gunna do a "series" of these Futurama character vignettes, its was actually fun drawing Leela. I want to do a full figure drawing after I finish Fry and Bender.
My RA looked at my sketchbook today and saw a drawing of a girl I did in the cafeteria, and asked whether or not she consented, to which I replied "no." He told me that was kind of creepy, to which I repeated "no," once again. "Isn't it pretty weird just drawing people without consent, is that even legal?" To which I replied "its just a sketch and I'm an art major, you really expect me to ask everyone I draw their permission to be sketched?" Hah... I guess it doesn't sound as funny when I write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment